Wednesday 12 May 2010

PRINTMAKING EXPERIMENTS

I am very excited about the work that the 10 week printmaking classes I teach at Hampen Factory
on Wednesdays are producing. The plates are made with tile cement , glue and carborundum on
a base of card. The plates are then inked up using the viscosity inking method.
These are just a few examples of the many prints that were made. I have 16 people learning
printmaking during the day. I am really lucky, both groups are full of talented, lovely people. Hampen Factory is situated in the middle of the Cotswold countryside just outside Cheltenham,
Gloucestershire and I have been lucky to be able to teach classes in printmaking from here for
several years now. The next weekend workshop is 22nd and 23rd May, Multiplate and colour separation using collagraph plate making techniques, email me for more details.















No comments: