Sunday 1 January 2012

STARTING AGAIN!

I love Christmas and the holiday whizzes by so quickly, but the New Year leaves me feeling a bit panicky about starting again.
So December the 31st found me in the shed drawing and planning a big project.

These sketch book doodles are a plan for an enamelled concertina book,

it will be about the Oxford Natural History Museum and will be about 6ins x 9ins.

The plan is to make it in enamelled steel with screen printed transfers and drawing.

I can't wait to get started with the metal cutters.


Happy New Year to you all, lets hope it is a busy one!







































































4 comments:

LAC EMP 2020 said...

I think it's definitely going to be a busy one alright by the look of it! I know you often hit the doldrums at this time but your plan this year sounds like it's already galvanised you into action. You sound energised and ready to make something very special.Can't wait to see it.

Caroline said...

Happy New Year Sue - looks like you're off to a good start! Looking forward to seeing what you create this year.

Patricia G said...

I know how you feel. Well done for getting cracking. I look forward to seeing what you do next. Thank you for sharing & inspiring.

Kitsch and Curious said...

I remember your 'get started' strategy from last year - excellent planning!
Looks exciting - all the best for 2012!!