Wednesday 18 February 2015

www.theyardartspace.com

It has been an amazing few months, from signing the lease for the yard at the end of October to this half term break in the first term of my 10 week printmaking classes.
Looking back the yard has come along way, from this
to this.
From shell to
a hive of printmaking activity.
Thanks to the help of Friends and family I have a lovely studio to work in and to share
with other creative people.
Come and see what is going on at the yard on a Tuesday or Thursday, 2-5pm in term times, have a cuppa and a creative chat.
Come and have a look around and meet the artists involved in the yard at the Come and see event on the 1st March.
Find out all about the yard:ARTspace, Cheltenham by checking out the new website www.theyardartspace.com have a look and see how you can get involved at the yard.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Exciting stuff! I will come and see you some time... and it just happens that my best friend lives just up the road, so I can probably beg bed & board from her, so I can come to one of your workshops!