Thursday 26 January 2017

A HOLLY DAY

A few weeks ago I went on a little trip, 
I dropped work off at this gorgeous gallery, Artichoke Gallery at Ticehurst...this is near Hastings. I am showing collagraphs in their All Shapes and Sizes Exhibition on until March 25.
From there I went on to spend the weekend with my daughter, Holly who works at the Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire.
We had a delightful mooch around Hertford which is home to
a gorgeous museum.
Did you know that this is where the toothbrush was developed?
The town is full of beautiful Victorian brick buildings...just passing honestly!
The rest of the time was spent wandering around the Foundation grounds, these are Henry Moore's cactus's! 
The countryside still had it's winter colour,
but spring is trying to make a break.
Come Easter the Foundation will be open to visitors, I urge you to go, it is wonderful.
Thank you Holly for my relaxing weekend.

No comments: